The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2013, 03:34 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

SOLD. I have an 8'3 9wt Redington Predator... Rod is a couple years old and in good shape with normal cork stain and some wear... New these rods retail for $250... CONUS PP ONLY.

Last edited by itchmesir; 01-04-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:32 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 9wt Redington Predator + Allen + GPX

Nice set up - especially good for some musky! I've cast the 10wt version of that rod and was incredibly impressed.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:52 AM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light

Man, I REALLY wish you'd have posted this a month ago, it would have been sold in a heartbeat. As it is I wound up with an Orvis Clearwater, which I like, but I'm still trying to find the right reel for it that's in my price range. That is one sweet outfit. I would take it snook fishing tommorow. Good luck with the sale.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:30 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fq13 View Post
Man, I REALLY wish you'd have posted this a month ago, it would have been sold in a heartbeat. As it is I wound up with an Orvis Clearwater, which I like, but I'm still trying to find the right reel for it that's in my price range. That is one sweet outfit. I would take it snook fishing tommorow. Good luck with the sale.
Your Clearwater would make a fine backup rod

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

I'm also wtt... In the market for a 10' 4wt Czech or 7wt switch...
ia_trouter likes this.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:39 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

You wouldn't happen to play softball would you as I have a number of bats and would be willing to make a trade for your setup but only if it would interest you.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 11-27-2013, 01:46 PM

Yeah... No. Let's keep it to fly fishing related items... Like a 10' 4wt or 7wt switch :-)
Old 11-28-2013, 07:28 AM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

I would jump on this, but the timing is not right. Good luck.
Old 11-28-2013, 07:46 AM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

Would you sell the rod separately ? Is it a 4 piece rod?
Old 11-28-2013, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
Would you sell the rod separately ? Is it a 4 piece rod?
Pm sent jim
Old 11-28-2013, 10:37 AM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

I got your pm how much for just the rod?