The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 01:12 AM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brand New Reddington CT 5Wt 9-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
You sent the donation flies today so YOU are the only one who gets the discount at this point. Yes it's a plot to make you own a CT. Resistance is futile.

I'll hang it in the trees. Tell em how it really is Craig, as you have see it with your own eyes. 9-0 is tough to manage where we fish.
I think I am going to pass on this good offer, I just bought some not in the budget Simms products.

Resistance is surely futile, but Mrs. W.I.F.E is an I.E.D who can switch into W.M.D in a split second.
jor fly and ts47 like this.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:59 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
They cast way too nice to be 75 bucks forever. And if I am wrong, they will still make a nice guest rod forever.
That's my thoughts on it, or I will give it/teach my daughter on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthor View Post
A dedicated jeep rod. lol
Might be a nice step up from the eagle claw glass rod that's in there now haha.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 12-28-2013, 08:35 PM

achernan28 is on a distinguished road

Is the rod still for sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 12-28-2013, 09:39 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

I intended to mail it back to Cabela's yesterday but I still have it, until Monday anyway. PM sent.