The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 04:31 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light
Default Brand New Reddington CT 5Wt 9-0

Pending Sale, thanks.
craigthor likes this.

Last edited by ia_trouter; 12-19-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:33 PM

runningfish is just really nicerunningfish is just really nicerunningfish is just really nicerunningfish is just really nicerunningfish is just really nice
Default Re: Brand New Reddington CT 5Wt 9-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
I have a brand new Reddington Classic Trout 5WT 9FT rod. It's so new I could return it to Cabelas tomorrow. Never fished, never casted, never been outside since it arrived last week. I bought a few rods for a friend to choose from for a retirement gift from the Army. He picked the 4WT so this one is left. A little too long for the little streams I fish. I'd sell it outright for under Cabelas price, or get it even cheaper with am interesting trade. Want it cheaper? I can use tying supplies, or perhaps you have flies to donate for a casting for recovery event? I would trade up for a quality 8-9WT reel. This offer good for a couple days and then I will just return it to Cabelas and get my 75 bucks back.
You are doing this on purpose right Dewayne ? I'll pay for the shipping and nothing more
Old 12-18-2013, 05:35 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfish View Post
You are doing this on purpose right Dewayne ? I'll pay for the shipping and nothing more
Dewaynes good like that you know you want it though....
Old 12-18-2013, 05:48 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfish View Post
You sent the donation flies today so YOU are the only one who gets the discount at this point. Yes it's a plot to make you own a CT. Resistance is futile.

I'll hang it in the trees. Tell em how it really is Craig, as you have see it with your own eyes. 9-0 is tough to manage where we fish.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:17 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
You sent the donation flies today so YOU are the only one who gets the discount at this point. Yes it's a plot to make you own a CT. Resistance is futile.

I'll hang it in the trees. Tell em how it really is Craig, as you have see it with your own eyes. 9-0 is tough to manage where we fish.
It is, even 8'6" is a bit long 8'0" is about as long as you'd want to go.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:31 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

I sent you flies AND a free reel :P

haha Kidding though, I have that rod and it seems like I cant hardly give it away O_o

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 12-18-2013, 08:38 PM

I had forgotten you were trying to sell one Geoff. I will keep it if I need to. Definitely a bit long for my tiny creeks here but I will give it a chance if I don't return it.
winstonwt likes this.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:52 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Let me show you how hard Im trying to sell it **its contained within these brackets > < THAT hard.....hahaha

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 12-18-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
Let me show you how hard Im trying to sell it **its contained within these brackets > < THAT hard.....hahaha
They cast way too nice to be 75 bucks forever. And if I am wrong, they will still make a nice guest rod forever.
craigthor likes this.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:24 PM

A dedicated jeep rod. lol