The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 06:41 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold
Default Payin it forward. Martin Model 63 - Claimed

Claimed

Have a lightly used Martin Model 63 that I won't be using and after a kind gesture from another member I thought I would pay it forward. I won't be shipping till after Christmas at this point as I don't trust things are not getting lost after many things not arriving to me on time or at all so far.

Will hold a 2, 3 and well possibly a 4 with a bit of backing. The spool is 2 3/4" diameter.

Single action no drag set but you can turn the clicker on or off with a slide.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
mcnerney, jpbfly, fishiowa and 7 others like this.

Last edited by craigthor; 12-19-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:35 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Payin it forward. Martin Model 63

now that's an incredible gesture right there

casey
craigthor likes this.

ARFE
Old 12-19-2013, 09:55 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice ! Class move hope it goes to as good a place as it came from!
craigthor likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 12-19-2013, 10:14 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Would look lovely on my vintage Herters much better than the medalist clone that's for it meow
craigthor likes this.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:23 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
Would look lovely on my vintage Herters much better than the medalist clone that's for it meow
Just say the magic words and it can be yours.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:24 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

I would love to take it off your hands. Abracadabra.

And please and thank you
craigthor likes this.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
I would love to take it off your hands. Abracadabra.

And please
Shoot me your address and it will go out right after christmas.
itchmesir likes this.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:16 PM

meathelmet has a spectacular aura aboutmeathelmet has a spectacular aura about

Wow, great gesture. Now that I have started fly fishing .... I have donated two of my rod and reels to Heroes on the Water. They take disabled veterans out fishing on kayak.
imxer, itchmesir and craigthor like this.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:17 AM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Craig! Very classy.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:07 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Payin it forward. Martin Model 63

Well played Craig
craigthor likes this.