The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 06:38 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default The "Non-Cigar Box" Hooks & Stuff Collections... REDUCED

LAST CALL is underway... As the stack of vintage wooden cigar boxes is growing ever smaller-- only a couple of the Hemingways remain --I'm going to switch things up a bit and offer this 12-compartment snap-lid fly box in their place. I'm also adding 100+ additional hooks 600+ hooks total- Mustad, Tiemco and Daiichi in sizes 10 through size 20, and still offering the 3 or 4 Whiting feather clumps, one of my "refurbished" knives and free shipping. And, no doubt, a "hairwing530" surprise or two as well...

As of 3:30 pm today, I'm retracting the price increase and rolling it back to $36 in celebration of some good "post-cancer" news. And, yes, you'll still receive a great fly box, 100+ additional hooks and 6-8 flies from the bench. If you can find a better deal than the $36 package above, let me know...

Paypal works best for me, and if you're interested, shoot me a PM or drop me an e-mail at: jwarrington1 at copper dot net...

Many thanks, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hairwing530; 02-07-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:40 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The "Non-Cigar Box" Hooks & Stuff Collections...

As I just got off the phone with "Ms Doc" and receiving my latest "post-cancer" test results, I'm dropping the price on this package to $36 as well-- additional hooks and the like notwithstanding. Call it a "mini" celebration of some good news...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
rye_tyler likes this.

Last edited by hairwing530; 02-07-2014 at 07:31 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:38 AM

As I've only got enough hooks, boxes and the like to make up 5 additional boxes, I'm dropping the price to $36, so I don't have to re-pack all of this stuff for storage. And, in the process, help out a few of my tying "buds" here on the forum...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 01-20-2014, 01:47 PM

hokiehunter07 will become famous soon enough

Sent you a PM. I'll take one.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:08 PM

hokiehunter07,

One has been set aside with your name on it. Now, only 4 boxes in this offering remain... Anybody else need some hooks and fly boxes?

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 01-27-2014, 11:08 PM

TroutEd is on a distinguished road

Folks, if you have a use for hooks, jump on the last few of these. I bought one of the cigar box ones for myself and one for a friend. The hooks are great quality and a good selection of the ones we use most often. Jerry is a jewel so don't miss out on these.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:47 AM

noutdoorsmen94 is on a distinguished road

PM sent. Happy to hear you are receiving good news from your doctor.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:40 AM

Hey noutdoorsmen94,

First off, welcome to the forum! You're in very good company with this group of folks, even if they do allow a guy like me to join the club.

And, I'll set aside your requested box and await word from you...

Ed... Thanks for the kind words, my friend. Greatly appreciated.

And to all... If I'm a little slow on the delivery right now, please know that it's because my right eye and my face are healing from a run-in with the woodstove last week. It belched as I was stoking it, and one of the hot mini-coals caught me squarely in the right eye. Hopefully, when the bandages come off, the damage won't be anything permanent. I just got my eyesight restored in late 2009, and don't want to lose it again now...

Stay warm, everyone... It's going to be all of 3 degrees today here in northern Michigan, with wind chills reaching below -24 degrees...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
mridenour likes this.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:50 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of

Jerry,
Please take care of yourself! Hope you heal up soon and all is well.

Mike
Old 01-28-2014, 11:18 PM

tx_newb is a jewel in the roughtx_newb is a jewel in the roughtx_newb is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The "Non-Cigar Box" Hooks & Stuff Collections... REDUCED

I'll vouch for anything Jerry, aka "hairwing530" has to offer. I bought a "beginner fly tying kit" from him in the cigar box thread and he definitely over-delivered on what I expected. I'm a complete novice to fly-tying, but I can guarantee you'll get more than your money's worth from Jerry and you will contributing to a great cause.