The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By comeonavs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2014, 08:55 AM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of
Default Sage TXL 703-3 & Hardy Aln 502-2 For Sale

With a couple new light rods on order, these ones have to go as I don't foresee them being used any more. Thought I'd offer them up here before eBay.

****SOLD: Hardy Aln 5' 2wt 2 Piece Glass Rod brand new with wrap still on the cork. Purchased about a year ago new and never got a chance to use it as I preferred a 6ft for the streams that I fish. Great little rod ideal for very tight casts.

$235.00 to your door.

Click the image to open in full size.

****SOLD Sage TXL 7' 3wt 3 Piece Rod in excellent condition with moderate soiling on the grip. Other than that it is perfect and has been a fun rod that is being replaced with a Kabuto. I never sent in the warranty card on it, but couldn't find it in my mass quantities of stuff in my gear room.

$265.00 to your door.

PM me if you want more details or want to know how the rods feel while casting.

Last edited by ghocevar; 02-08-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:03 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sage TXL 703-3 & Hardy Aln 502-2 For Sale

Just my $.02 from a guy who owns two of these 3 piece TXL's and one of the new TXL-F. These 3 piece TXL's are fantastic rods, great action, accuracy and sensitivity.
Great price on a great rod
ghocevar likes this.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:52 AM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of
Default Sage TXL 703-3 & Hardy Aln 502-2 For Sale

Not even a nibble on these?
Old 01-30-2014, 07:48 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghocevar View Post
Not even a nibble on these?

I'm thinking I'm thinking

Dave
Old 01-30-2014, 09:13 AM

jeffcheng is on a distinguished road

If I didn't just buy an LL I may have been interested
Old 01-30-2014, 09:28 AM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Both great rods I just don't have any dinero laying around at this point.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:45 AM

fishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura about

Very tempting indeed. Someone buy these and take away the temptation. David????
Old 01-30-2014, 10:59 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

If I didn't already have 3 TXL's and a ZXL I would be all over this like white on rice.

The TXL's to me are one of the absolute best small stream rods out there. Can throw dries delicately but also enough backbone to toss a hopper dropper when the time is right.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:01 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishiowa View Post
Very tempting indeed. Someone buy these and take away the temptation. David????
I'm going fishing, you guys are on your own...

Dave
Old 01-30-2014, 06:24 PM

The temptation is still very much alive...I'll give it a a day or two more and then off to the auction site.