The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By craigthor
  • 1 Post By littledavid123

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2014, 02:57 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold
Default PIF: Dr Slicks Mitten Clamp

Well just got another pair of Hemos in to play with, and this set is not going to be used. It has been a trusty set and released many a fish and would like to see it go to someone who can use it. Perfect for use when you have to keep your gloves on or any day inbetween. This is used and as such may have some scratches on it. All Black version forget which length, and I'm too lazy this second to measure.

Dr. Slick Co.*•*Catalog *>*Clamps*>*Mitten

First I'll take it get's it. Preferably to someone new that I haven't passed items on to before. Post here then shoot me a PM with your address.

*May take me a couple days to get it out I've been doing a ton of running around the last couple of weeks and may just hibernate for a few days.
mcnerney and itchmesir like this.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:43 PM

ruttness will become famous soon enoughruttness will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PIF: Dr Slicks Mitten Clamp

ill take them, pm incoming
Old 02-10-2014, 03:48 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttness View Post
ill take them, pm incoming
Enjoy will get them out in the next couple of days.

Craig
Old 02-10-2014, 05:05 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, these pups are quick.

Dave
craigthor likes this.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Craig: That was awesome, you are the man! I love how this forum is working and folks are playing forward. My hat is off to you sir!

Larry