The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2014, 10:51 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ocean Kayak Trident 13 last wash

I am planning to get something else and before I can do that a surplus to requirement must go.

A yellow Ocean Kayak Trident 13 2011 Model fishing ready and has caught lots of fishy fishy.
- Sea to summit Kayak Cart Medium
- Skywoosh seat pad
- Scotty deck Mount (installed)
- 2 rod holders: A scotty rod holder and Cannon rod holder for spinning and casting reel
- 2 Extension arm for rod holders
- Zig Zag anchor cleat (Installed)
- A Drift chute
- Talix Sea horse stand
- Bending Branch paddle
- Stohlquist PFD
- 1 paddle lease
- 2 rod lease
Pick up and cash only. Please contact me if you are interested.
Asking for $900 or best offer.

Click the image to open in full size.

Please view the remaining images in the album.

The North American Fly Fishing Forum - runningfish's Album: Ocean Kayak

Last edited by runningfish; 06-04-2014 at 10:06 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:05 AM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ocean Kayak Trident 13 last wash

Asking for $900 or best offer
Old 06-06-2014, 11:40 AM

Default Re: SOLD-Ocean Kayak Trident 13 last wash

The kayak is sold.