NIB Waders for sale

TeddyBallgame09

Reaction score
Some gear has got to go!

Here is a pair of L.L. BEAN Emerger stockingfoot waders. Size XL.

$95.00 Shipped to your door....

Here's the info from Bean:
Our best value ever in a waterproof, breathable wader. As with all of our products, our Emergers adhere to the strictest quality standards, so even though our waders are affordable, they'll keep you dry and fishing long after the competition's wear out.

Built with a rugged waterproof, breathable fabric that lets perspiration vapor escape to keep you dry and comfortable, even in hot, muggy weather. They're also roomy enough to accommodate warm layers like fleece. And unlike other waders in this price range, ours are backed by our legendary 100% satisfaction guarantee.

H-style elastic suspenders stretch with you. Double-layer articulated knees for abrasion resistance and ease of movement. Built-in gravel guards keep stones and sand out of your wading shoes. Wading belt for safety. Polyester shell fabric.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are brand new...never worn...still in the box.....they were purchased as backups this summer while on a trip.

TeddyBallgame09

Reaction score
BigDog,
I am 6'4"...255 lbs and they fit me just fine...I wear a pair just like them right now...(these were purchased as backups)

Here's what I found on sizing:
Sizing for: Breathable Emerger Stocking-Foot Waders

Body Measurements (in inches)
Extra-Large
Fits chest measuring up to 51
Fits waist measuring up to 51
Inseam 31-34
Shoe Size 11-13

These are brand new in the original box...let me know if you have any questions...thanks for looking & good luck on the water!