FS- Brand New in box with tags attached Willy J Waders

TeddyBallgame09

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

For sale is a brand new pair of size XL William Joseph Dry-namic waders.
These retail for $349 on the Web

http://www.tackledirect.com/william-...ic-waders.html

Let me point out, these ARE NOT from the same run that is being sold at Sierra Trading Post...those ones have some fit and finish issues. These are first-quality and were purchased by my wife at a Willy J dealer at the beginning of the summer. I had them on-deck as backups....but have not fished in a while and with the impending birth of our second child any day now (literally) I need to unload some gear...fishing days will be greatly impacted :)
As far as sizing goes...I am 6'4" 250 lbs. with a 38" waist...and these fit very well.

$190.00 shipped cash or M.O.
$195.00 shipped via PayPal

Here's some more info on them:

Description of the William Joseph Drynamic Wader - Waders:

The new Dry-Namic Waders incorporate new materials and manufacturing processes to add form and functions never before available in the fly fishing world. Finally, a new choice when it comes to exceptional fly fishing waders.
Seams are double taped in stress areas
Soft shell pockets that stretch
Large rear pocket
Waterproof zipper that helps you get out!

These Waders are technically superior in every way - from their tailored fit to the cutting edge fabrics and manufacturing techniques used to produce them. Nothing even comes close.

Technical Features :

Articulated Stocking Feet :
Highly articulated left and right feet provide a superior fit for better circulation and comfort. High compression uppers and hypalon soles eliminate compression leaks.
Easy Entry :
Allows the user to put the waders on with ease, especially when wearing bulky layers. Closing the zipper provides a snug, tailored fit, which will not bunch up under the arms.
Soft Shell Pockets :
Provides storage space with the ability to stretch to fit bulkier items but lays completely flat when not in use.
Exterior Taping :
The knee seams, which typically see the most stress, have been taped on both the interior and exterior to provide unsurpassed durability.
Other thoughtful features include :
Seamless crotch, unique rear storage, extra-wide welded belt loops, and built-in gravel guards.
What does this mean to you?
Great performance and excellent durability all wrapped up in one tight package.

The Dry-Namic Wader represents the very latest in breathable fabric technology and manufacturing techniques. Absolutely nothing was spared when it came to performance, dependability, and quality. William Joseph Dry-Vent System™ Fabric has been specifically designed to provide maximum breathability and durability. The five layer system consists of the following:

Outer Shell – Dupont Supplex™
Is one of the tightest woven nylons made, making it very tough while still remaining lightweight and flexible. The shell has been coated with a Teflon™ DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating that is specially formulated to penetrate deeper into the fabric than standard DWR coatings.
Membrane Layer 1 – Dry-Vent System™ Dry Micro Porous Coating
The microscopic pore is about 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water.
Membrane Layer 2 – Dry-Vent System™ Hydropholic Coating
Draws perspiration out of the wader keeping you dry and comfortable.
Membrane Layer 3 – Dry-Vent System™ Wet Micro Porous Coating
Allows the transfer of water vapor towards the surface of the wader.
Inner Lining – Dry-Vent System™ Nylon Tricot coated with anti-mildew and anti-microbial finish
Wicks perspiration away from the body and keeps your waders smelling as fresh as the day you bought them.
http://www.riverbum.com/images/products/big/William-Joseph-Drynamic-Wader-Front.jpg
Size XL
Waist 44
Inseam 35
Shoe Size 11/12