The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 11:43 PM

wovenstonefly has a spectacular aura aboutwovenstonefly has a spectacular aura about
Default New Smith polarized glasses

These are the Smith Optics Threshold sunglasses. They have a polarized brown lens and a matte tortoise frame. They are new, In the box. $85 free shipping in the US.
Here is a link with a pic and info.
Products | SmithOptics.com

I had a pair of glasses that had some issues. I sent them back for warranty and the decided to replace them but that model was discontinued so I picked out a new pair. They showed up today, I tried them on and there too wide for my face. So back in the box they went.

Strangely enough I have another pair of very lightly used glasses I'd sell if someone is interested, I just dont use them. There called the Smith Interlock 01. They have a polarized light gray lens with a black frame. There used but there are no scratches or signs of wear on these. $60
These ones are discontinued but this is what they look like.
Smith Interlock 01 Sunglasses - FREE SHIPPING at Altrec.com

Both of these glasses have interchangeable lenses but I dont have any other lenses for either of them
If no one is interested In the next week or so I'll take these off and put them on Ebay. Thanks

E mail or PM if interested