The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default FOR SALE Rare New 'ORIGINAL' Bronze Teton Classic Fly Reel #5

Original Bronze Made In America 'Teton Classic #5' fly reel for a 5wt line with extra spool, Lifetime Warranty is still enforce all in the original box and the reel and extra spool are in their original draw string bags never even mounted on a rod.

Click the image to open in full size.

See for yourself this reel is beautiful and works perfectly. Buy it while you can as you will likely never see another New Original Teton Reel ever again.

Only $200 Shipped or Best Reasonable Offer

Available to the Continental U.S. Only. I will accept payment via PayPal, U.S. Postal Service Money Order, or Cash.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Last edited by FlyBum; 01-12-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default Re: FOR SALE Rare New 'ORIGINAL' Bronze Teton Classic Fly Reel #5

I don't know if this will make any difference, but I updated the picture, because I figured out how to take a higher quality picture.

I really hope someone from this forum will purchase this reel as I know it will be appreciated and used for what it was made. This really is a first class reel & spool and still under lifetime warrantee, but I'm going to use the money to help pay for other fly fishing things I need.

If someone here does not purchase this it will go onto Ebay where I am very confident I will get even more for this reel and extra spool.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:04 PM

greenbowfish is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Sorry, I am new to this forum. I am very interested in your reel. Can I ask what other equipment your are looking for? Can you give me a call or I will call you if that is ok?

Thanks, Lee
706-846-3545
Old 02-07-2011, 09:58 PM

Lee I appreciate your interest, but I should have posted that this reel is sold already. Sorry to disappoint!