The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 9'6" 8wt. custom rod

I have decided to keep the rod.
Click the image to open in full size.
This photo above is the closest to the real color. Had a bit of trouble with the pohotos colors.

Last edited by Guest1; 04-18-2011 at 02:43 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 02-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Banned

Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9'6" 8wt. custom rod

I have listed this to ebay now, and will leave it here, in case you guys decide one of you want it. But if it starts getting bids I am going to have to take the ebay bid. It is listed here;
Custom 9'6" 8wt. fly rod - eBay (item 110647080141 end time Feb-19-11 09:36:54 PST)

I will also add this rod to here. It is a 9' 3pc. 10 wt.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:38 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 9'6" 8wt. custom rod

Hi Dan.
Lovely Rod,after many years layoff from Rod Building I'd like to build a couple of rods,which I really don't need,you know how it is,a 8Wt,9 Ft 4 Pce & a 6Wt,9'6" also in a 4 Pce on Pacific Bay,Tiger Eye,Batson or a blank similiar to the one you just used.
I also want to inlet the Feathers as you have done,so if I need any help I'll shoot you a PM.
Cheers.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Banned

Default Re: 9'6" 8wt. custom rod

No problem, I'd be more than happy to help.