The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Lines and Tippets etc. Classifieds

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 12:29 PM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default A bunch of Fly Lines (Wulff, SA, Rio & SAGE)

I went through a stage of buying a variety of lines to match them against specific fly rods. I finally completed that process, so the extras are being sold as follows. Most all the lines are un-fished or cast for a session on water. Some may be missing the original packaging since I cannot locate it:

Click the image to open in full size.

4) SAGE Ultimate Performance Taper Nymph (Gray+Peach): WF4F, Fished on one trip. - $25 shipped CONUS

Thanks

Last edited by mysticm; 07-18-2014 at 04:43 AM.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bunch of Fly Lines (Wulff, SA, Rio & SAGE)

I'll take these two off your hands. Please pm me your PP info and I'll get you paid tomorrow afternoon after I get home from work. Thanks.

3) SAGE Quiet Double Taper DT4F $30

9) Royal Wulff Triangle Taper (dark olive - gray - white) WF4F $20

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

The lines arrived today. Thanks so much.

Great deal folks, better get in on it.
mysticm likes this.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-16-2014, 06:42 AM

lycokayaker is on a distinguished road

sweet looking deals...
Old 04-16-2014, 02:29 PM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycokayaker View Post
sweet looking deals...
Thanks, you should buy some
Old 04-16-2014, 03:26 PM

lycokayaker is on a distinguished road

I should have known better to make that post.... Whats the story with the Royal Wuff Triangle taper? I have never casted anything other than rio LP or trout.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:53 PM

repperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of light

Pm sent

Ryan
Old 05-07-2014, 09:43 AM

monvalleybow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticm View Post
I went through a stage of buying a variety of lines to match them against specific fly rods. I finally completed that process, so the extras are being sold as follows. Most all the lines are un-fished or cast for a session on water. Some may be missing the original packaging since I cannot locate it:

Click the image to open in full size.

1) Airflo Ridge Supple Tactical: WF3F in the Peach or Tan color. Spooled on a reel and cast in the back lawn - $30 shipped CONUS

2) Airflo Ridge Supple Tactical: WF5F in the Peach or Tan color. Spooled on a reel and cast in the back lawn - $30 shipped CONUS

3) SAGE Quiet Double Taper DT4F (Gray): Spooled on a reel and cast in the back lawn - SOLD

4) SAGE Ultimate Performance Taper Nymph (Gray+Peach): WF4F, Fished on one trip. - $25 shipped CONUS

5) Scientific Anglers Versatile Presentation Taper: WF3F, Fished once - $30 shipped CONUS

6) Scientific Anglers Mastery Windmaster: WF4F, New in original box - $30 shipped CONUS

7) Rio Selective Trout (Chartreuse): WF3F, spooled on the reel and lawn cast - $30 shipped CONUS

8) Royal Wulff Triangle Taper (Olive): WF3F, spooled on reel and lawn cast - $30 shipped CONUS

9) Royal Wulff Triangle Taper (dark olive - gray - white): WF4F, I attempted to dye the ivory color to dark olive un-succesfully. Line is perfect in all other respects and cast like the original. It was only lawn cast before I attempted the color change. Good candidate for someone who knows what they are doing to complete the coloring step - SOLD

Thanks
I'll take the triangle taper WF3F if its still available. Let me know what kind of payment you will take. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2014, 03:16 PM

lcnsac is on a distinguished road

Received my line today. Seller shipped quickly, was a pleasure in communications, line looks very good, thanks.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:56 PM

repperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of light

Sent my payment for the windmaster wf4f

Ryan