The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Reels

Fly Reels Post any comments or questions regarding fly reels...

Like Tree2219Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 08:18 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Reel Love, the fly reel thread

There we go! What a a beauty
Thanks frank!.

ARFE
Old 12-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Here are the photos, thanks for the idea Frank.

Click the image to open in full size.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-11-2011, 02:03 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Here are the photos, thanks for the idea Frank.

Ard,

Still nothing there for me. But, when I write this message back to you, in the text box, I can see the links (but of course, you can't open the links in the text box).

Frank, thanks for the pic from photobucket; that McNeese reel is a real beauty!

Pocono
Old 12-11-2011, 02:42 PM

wishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enoughwishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enough

TT, love them Bauers! The McNeese is a slick piece of work too..... I was tempted to bid on one I was watching on Ebay. I didn't know anything about them(had no idea it was a/r), just that it looked like an interesting reel. It went cheap too, cant remember how cheap but it was under $100....Changin' my name to WishinIhadbaughtit......lol
Old 12-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Allan,

Now that's just plain wierd...........................I'm at a loss for words and that does not happen often

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-11-2011, 05:12 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiniwerfishin View Post
TT, love them Bauers! The McNeese is a slick piece of work too..... I was tempted to bid on one I was watching on Ebay. I didn't know anything about them(had no idea it was a/r), just that it looked like an interesting reel. It went cheap too, cant remember how cheap but it was under $100....Changin' my name to WishinIhadbaughtit......lol
McNeese, as in Dave McNeese?

If so, if the content of an ongoing thread in a major PNW board is to be taken at face value, the gap between 'ordering and paying up,' and actually getting anything grows wider by the moment.

Proceed with the greatest of caution.

fae
Old 12-11-2011, 07:40 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

What a gorgeous chunk of metal!
I'm struck with the definition on the zebra wood grips. Like wow man!
Old 12-11-2011, 08:14 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

That Ecklund reel is BEAUTIFUL! I'd feel bad fishing with it, it would probably occupy an important place in my house instead.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 12-12-2011, 05:55 PM

wishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enoughwishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enough

The mail man just dropped off my new Abel Super 6...... Shown mounted on my new Scott S4 956-4 that was left on the porch saturday.

Hardyreels and von behr like this.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:34 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Very nice! Enjoy!