The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Reels

Fly Reels Post any comments or questions regarding fly reels...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 10:03 PM

hubby11 is on a distinguished road
Default Tioga Fly Reel Documentation

Hi, I just picked up a Tioga #2 fly reel off ebay used. It did not come with any documentation. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the "manual" for it? I understand that Teton is under new ownership since my reel was made.

Not much to the reel but it would be nice to have the paperwork with an exploded diagram should I ever need to break it down. Very nice reel!

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited by hubby11; 07-01-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-22-2011, 01:28 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tioga Fly Reel Documentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Hi, I just picked up a Tioga #2 fly reel off ebay used. It did not come with any documentation. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the "manual" for it? I understand that Teton is under new ownership since my reel was made.

Not much to the reel but it would be nice to have the paperwork with and exploded diagram should I ever need to break it down. Very nice real!

Thanks,

Steve
If you can't find one online anywhere I used one for a few years and have (in my hoarding ways) saved the manual for the reel. I'd gladly stick it in an envelope for you. The reel served me well for at least three seasons and then I sent it to e-bay to try out something else. They are a bargain; I think I bought mine on e-bay with a spare LA spool for about $75! It was my first LA, and my first machined reel.

You can send me a PM with your address or post back to this thread to get a hold of me.

P.S. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new reel! Hope to see around here often.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM

hubby11 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tioga Fly Reel Documentation

ausablebrown, thank you for the offer. PM sent.

Steve