The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Reels

Fly Reels Post any comments or questions regarding fly reels...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Banned

chipgerrard is on a distinguished road
Default Reel for my 8 Weight

Looking for an Abel, Hatch, Tibor, mirage or other nice reel for my 8 weight. Pm me if your interested in getting rid of one of your reels.

Thanks
Old 07-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Banned

chipgerrard is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reel for my 8 Weight

Bump. No one has anything?
Old 07-30-2013, 06:39 PM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

I don't have reels in that price range. That is better than what I have. Maybe someone will be able to help.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:51 AM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

Chip,

I have several Abels, but I'm not selling any at this time. If you look on the big auction site, you'll find several brand new Abel Super 8's and Super 7's at very good prices. Those reels have been discontinued and replaced with the 7/8N.

There are some reputable dealers on there offering these reels, and the price can't be beat. They have some in fish graphics that are going for less than the standard black being offered a few years ago.

I would jump on that before they're gone.

-VB