The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Reels

Fly Reels Post any comments or questions regarding fly reels...

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 01:43 PM

bmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nice
Default Again!!!! what a great company, whom i call friends!!!

so i have been sick for a few weeks. my immune system got knocked down and i was in and out of the doc a few times with bronchitis and pnuemonia. well during that time i ran out of gov. time off and i went into a no-pay situation! the company tried doing paperwork to fix it since i had medical proof that i was very sick but to no avail. so as you can imagine this is tough for anyone but try a young family, that the husband is the main provider, wife is a one night a week nurse, and 2 lil boys it strained us so i remembered that i had an order for a new ALLEN Alpha 3, with the patented new drag. Justin, the owner, was waiting on the new models to get in so i talked to him and explained what was going on and i needed a refund. he said" no worries, i'll send the refund but i'm still sending the reel". WOW!! talk about awesome customer service and this is only 1 of dozens of stories i could talk about. Allen Flyfishing is the real deal. they are all great guys and will do everything in their power to help! check them out if you never have!

btw- im not paid to say any of this...im just an allen fan that has hit a rough spot and tryiing to keep my head above water
Old 09-18-2013, 01:46 PM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of
Default Re: Again!!!! what a great company, whom i call friends!!!

It is great to be treated more like a friend than a customer. I see Allen making tons of long-lasting relationships with people that will use their products as long as they are around.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:59 PM

bmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nice

Absolutely! i'll be one for sure!!
mridenour likes this.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:06 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! Above and beyond! Allen again shows why it's becoming so respected in the industry! With all the negative things we hear this is a breath of fresh air! Hope you get back on your feet soon !
mcnerney, kelkay, von behr and 4 others like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 09-18-2013, 02:26 PM

Thanks! this kind act in itself was a great boost for me! i hope i can return the favor someday!!
mridenour likes this.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:30 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Good look getting back on your feet, man! Sorry to hear about the situation leading up to it, but great to see Allen doing something great for you!
bmbailes and mridenour like this.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-18-2013, 09:41 PM

thanks! things will get better but its great to know theres great people in this world that are kind and generous!!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that is quite the story, I'm really impressed with what Allen Fly Fishing is turning out, hard to beat customer service like that! Kudos to Justin and his crew! Best of luck getting back on your feet.

Larry
fredaevans, mridenour and yonder like this.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:56 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

sounds like more allen customer service at it's best
i've had many interactions with justin, and he always makes
whatever is wrong, right.
simply said- a startup company in a cutthroat industry
doing the right things to make their name in our sport.
bravo justin and crew

casey

ARFE
Old 09-18-2013, 10:05 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

One word,,,,IMPRESSIVE.

Mike
fredaevans, mridenour and yonder like this.