The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Reels

Fly Reels Post any comments or questions regarding fly reels...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 07:46 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Vintage Reel for a vintage rod...

Sweet! I needed a new pair of breeks. Wore my last pair out during a fox hunt. Now time for a spot of tea.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:31 PM

moucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Vintage Reel for a vintage rod...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
Sweet! I needed a new pair of breeks. Wore my last pair out during a fox hunt. Now time for a spot of tea.
Get the Farlows ones then. They're priced better, they have a nice check design, and -- we can be honest with one another here in the club -- Orvis is just a tad, shall we say, downscale.

Cheeky fashion choice wearing breeks rather than jodhpurs to a fox hunt, by the way. Well done, old chap!