The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Rod Building

Fly Rod Building Discussions on building fly rods...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 04:36 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have to keep her happy :)

Thanks guys. I finally found one who likes to fish, I have to keep her involved!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:31 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

As stated before,WOW a lot of worthwhile time,I hope your Girlfriend catches heaps of Fish with it.
Brian.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:58 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so too Brian. If she doesn't , she's going to blame the builder.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:08 PM

Auntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to all

Ummm ... just so you know ... I like being happy too!!!

It is super! She's one lucky gal!!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
Ummm ... just so you know ... I like being happy too!!!

It is super! She's one lucky gal!!
Lol, I'll put yours on the list. After this one there are 3 more to complete that i started about 5 years ago and never finished yours should be done some time in 2015.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:01 PM

It's all done
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!

Very nice work Marco, you are a Craftsman.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 06-28-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
WOW!

Very nice work Marco, you are a Craftsman.
Thanks John, I normally reserve this stuf for the dead of winter but this was a special request.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Great stick Marco! Love the Avet reel. I have two of them didn't know they made purple. Great little reel ! I'm sure she's goons love it!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Pink Ande might be a good line choice! Haha
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Great stick Marco! Love the Avet reel. I have two of them didn't know they made purple. Great little reel ! I'm sure she's goons love it!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Pink Ande might be a good line choice! Haha
Lol, no good on the pink Ande. She love purple but hates pink! Took a few weeks to get the purple Avet, but it was worth it. I have a pink Newel 220 sitting on the shelf that would look good on the rod but she's not having it.