The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Rods

Fly Rods Post any comments or questions regarding fly rods...

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 01:50 PM

evan_aff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Allen's new "myth" flyrod any early reviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
We all look forward to learning more about your new rod series. Does it include a bonefishing model? Good luck
Haven't quite made it that far along yet in rod testing to release a bonefish model. It's definitely in the plans to cover as many varieties of rod styles as possible, and do them very, very well. So some more specialized rods are going to take a bit longer to get through the development stage.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:26 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

My earlier comment was intended as a joke Gimme a few years before I can give valid feedback on a fly rod, until then I'll be happy with my Xa's

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-28-2011, 05:29 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

some of us knew it was a joke, A.J., no sweat!
Gary
Old 10-28-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
My earlier comment was intended as a joke Gimme a few years before I can give valid feedback on a fly rod, until then I'll be happy with my Xa's
Hah, no worries. I'm hardly versed in the culture around this board, so I have to take everything at face value.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:45 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Evan, I see that the Myth is on your website in a limited line selection though you plan a full selection from 3 - 6wt and up to 10' in each. If that is so, I am excited.

PM coming...
Old 11-05-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Evan, I see that the Myth is on your website in a limited line selection though you plan a full selection from 3 - 6wt and up to 10' in each. If that is so, I am excited.

PM coming...
Dean,

We have made the Myth in a full line of sizes, but are getting ready to replace this series with a new, USA built series to be announced soon.