The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Rods

Fly Rods Post any comments or questions regarding fly rods...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 04:35 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Well, guess what ?

After paying my property and personal taxes out of my tax refund,,,and splitting even with Mrs Fly Guy,,,,,,,,,,I have enough,,,,,,,(DRUM ROLL!) to order an Orvis Superfine !

Tomorrow I intend to do the dirty deed ! Wanna discuss it with the Good Lord one more time,,but it feels good at this point.

Michael
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 PM

gretch6364 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Well, guess what ?

What length and weight?
Old 03-07-2013, 05:08 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
After paying my property and personal taxes out of my tax refund,,,and splitting even with Mrs Fly Guy,,,,,,,,,,I have enough,,,,,,,(DRUM ROLL!) to order an Orvis Superfine !

Tomorrow I intend to do the dirty deed ! Wanna discuss it with the Good Lord one more time,,but it feels good at this point.

Michael
CONGRATS!!!!!

Can't go wrong with the lazy slow Superfine.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:26 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

ahhhh,
finally getting a mate for the cfo i see
congtrats!

casey

ARFE
Old 03-07-2013, 05:43 PM

moucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the rough

Go right ahead. The Good Lord loves you and wants you to be happy. Besides, he sent his Son to show us how to live, and in case you hadn't heard, his Son was no slouch as a fisherman. If he were still here, he'd probably have a Superfine too.

Last edited by moucheur2003; 03-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:45 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like fun! Hopefully the Good Lord will give you the thumbs up
Old 03-07-2013, 06:20 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Well, guess what ?

Sounds great but all 'they' did was give you back your own money.

Sharp pencil tax Guy, increase you deductibles and put the money in a savings account.

Sorry, had to bring that up .....
Old 03-07-2013, 06:32 PM

shimloom will become famous soon enough

Don't own that rod but they sure look like a great rod. Good for you! Buy the wife some flowers too! Lord say OK.

Craig
Old 03-07-2013, 06:56 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Casey, you dang right that CFO of your's is going on it ! I think,,,8' 6", 3wt ! I want to be able to mend good and nymph my small streams at times without always going back for another rod. Couse, this is gonna be my 'dry fly' rod mostly.

Still, a 7' 6" ..3wt rod has a draw to it too....

Im just about excited as Christmas,,no,,MORE SO ! here tonite !

Michael
Old 03-07-2013, 06:58 PM

attila will become famous soon enough

Excellent choice Sir.