The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Rods

Fly Rods Post any comments or questions regarding fly rods...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 07:37 AM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all
Default Re: Thomas & Thomas Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimloom View Post
Thanks everyone for the answers. Got a call today from T&T and got some additional info on the rod. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but work has been keeping me busy.

Craig
I was razzing you with the sarcastic thank you by the way. Hence the "cool" face, had too much time on my hands yesterday LOL stuck in the office dreaming of being on the river...

Sometimes hard to show in writing what is merely joking and anger so to speak...

Did they tell you roughly $275.00?

The info I found online stated they ranged from $275.00 to $375.00 when new and I just assumed the Trout rods would have been on the cheaper end of that spectrum and the SW rods on the higher end...
Old 05-17-2013, 03:40 PM

shimloom will become famous soon enough

I talked to Trevor and he told me that the ES series are very similar to their Horizon series, perhaps a little faster. They sold for around $175.00 to $ 225.00. Anyway it was nice to here from him and get it figured out.

Craig
Old 12-01-2013, 04:31 AM

argail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to all

may be useful to someone, link to the Web-page manufacturer Thomas & Thomas fly rods : Discontinued Rods - Thomas & Thomas