The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Fly Rods

Fly Rods Post any comments or questions regarding fly rods...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By troutwaters
  • 1 Post By williamhj

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2013, 02:45 PM

troutwaters is on a distinguished road
Default My new toys

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

i am so impressed by these rods...granted i have not yet caught a whole barrel full of fish on them yet but so far they are OUTSTANDING..couldnt be happier! Shadow did an awesome job...and way under priced imo! U gotta admit there pretty sexy lookin too.. figured id share with u guys since they are new company. Got the stalker on there "Launch special" not sure how long it is going to last so i figured id let you know!LOVE THEM!
mridenour likes this.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:57 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My new toys

Rods look OK, but whoever did their website should be fired. Dark backgrounds with light text is an automatic headache - throwing gray text on there is an instant migraine.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:58 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. Not much info on their site, can't even tell where they are based. I'd hesitate to spend that much on a rod from a new company that provides so little info. Glad you like the rod though! Looks like you got one of each rod line they offer?
theboz likes this.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:44 AM

i thought it was a sweet background....do u design websites or something?

but yes sir i bought both models...i wish they made a 3wt in the stalker model...now that would be a trout rod!
Old 08-10-2013, 03:39 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Shadow should hire you! You are a good spokesman for the company!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 08-13-2013, 06:18 PM

haha i wish i had a job in the fly fishing industry! i work on slate roofs for a living.......frickin sucks.