The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Shops and Online Retailers

Fly Shops and Online Retailers Details of the best tackle retailers with Member ratings and comments. To promote your business here please contact sales@fishandfly.com for further information

Comment

LinkBack Article Tools Display Modes
Shadow Fly Fishing
shadowflyfishing
02-14-2014
Hey everyone glad to be sponsoring the forum.

We are a new fly fishing company offering two of the most unique fly rod series ever created. We currently offer them in a few sizes as we grow.

The Shadow Stalker is a medium action rod offered in a 9ft 5wt and weighs in...
By shadowflyfishing on 02-15-2014, 01:17 AM
Default Re: Shadow Fly Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
How do I go about placing an order for a line that's randomly modeled with drab green, brown and tan for a "camo effect". I would also like a line that is your YG10 color in the head and Y26 for the rest of the line, starting at the optimum load point of the taper? Both in 5wt.

Great product idea!!!

Thanks

Jay
Pick out your 3 color codes off of our website for the camo. Type in something like this. EX (Camo g32, g34, g45) after that is added to cart, head back and reorder by typing in (YG10 head, Y26 Line.)

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
What's the taper on your lines?
I have not had time to measure it out yet. I will get it done this weekend. I was only able to calculate grain so far, I am very busy coloring and sending these out! Sorry!

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfish View Post
Do you have the diagram of the line profile?

I am going to see if I can find the lightest blue in the swatches.
I will get it up soon, I have not had time to measure it out yet I was only able to get the grain ratings done so far. I have been to busy shipping these out! Sorry! Here is an example of light blue you can go even lighter however. I do not remember the color code of this line, sorry.

Click the image to open in full size.
By lv2nymph on 04-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Default Re: Shadow Fly Fishing

I have a four weight line in slate gray coming I'll post a pic when I get it.
Comment

Article Tools