The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Fly Shops and Online Retailers (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-shops-online-retailers/)
-   -   Drift Away Outfitters (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-shops-online-retailers/99266-drift-away-outfitters.html)

driftaway 02-01-2011 06:48 AM

Drift Away Outfitters

Web: www.driftawayoutfitters.com
Email: info@driftawayoutfitters.com
Phone: +1 (570) 689 4210

At Drift Away Outfitters we specialize in pontoon boats and accessories. We carry boats by Bucks Bags, North Fork, Skookum and accessories by Watershed, Aquapac and more. We offer free shipping on all orders over $100.00 and that includes most boats. If you like to float the lake or river let us be your source for a fun day on the water.

Biggie 02-01-2011 07:21 PM

Re: Drift Away Outfitters

Where are the moderators on this one, too worried about a college student's survey I guess.

mcnerney 02-01-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggie (Post 202763)
Where are the moderators on this one, too worried about a college student's survey I guess.

Biggie: I also wondered about this thread and asked Frank this morning, Drift Away Outfitters is a sponsor of NAFFF.

Larry

Davo 02-01-2011 09:44 PM

At least they are brief in the marketing!!

Hardyreels 02-02-2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggie (Post 202763)

To the best of my knowledge no one missed anything and this is as Dave has said, a business / trade sponsor. Regarding surveys, apparently some failed to understand the intrinsics of that brief sidebar.

Regards,

Ard

driftaway 02-02-2011 07:27 AM

That post was actually put their by Fish and Fly. We are also under the retailers tab. But thanks for being vigilant. We too are annoyed at those that try to use forums for free advertising while others pay for that privilege.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Ummm so I guess the banner ad is not that effective?

Editor 02-02-2011 07:43 AM

Yep - I just posted a brief starting listing to get this on the forum before handing it over to our new trade member - Drift Away Outfitters to fill out in full.

Once there are more details posted up in the listing by Tom at Drift Away I can remove the posts above as they will then serve no useful purpose and just get in the way of good solid discussion of the business and all that Drift Away offers those of you who like to go afloat in your pursuit of all things fishy!

Thanks,

Paul

Hardyreels 02-02-2011 10:52 AM

Driftaway,

Welcome to the forum, your area code looks familiar (570) that was once one of mine. Once you are all set up I'm sure you may get results from being here.

Ard

driftaway 02-02-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardyreels (Post 203070)
Driftaway,

Welcome to the forum, your area code looks familiar (570) that was once one of mine. Once you are all set up I'm sure you may get results from being here.

Ard

Thank you. Im sure we will. I have already met some good people on here.
Once again, thanks for the welcome.

driftaway 04-06-2011 09:17 AM

Just wanted to mention we have now added a line of chest packs and boat bags to our store. Stop by the site and take a look.