The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap Pictures

Fly Swap Pictures View flies from past Fly Swaps.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wet Flies, Soft Hackles Swap, Spring 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Nice group of flies there, guys! Great swap, Larry!

Pocono
Allan: Thanks! I have to agree, awesome looking wets for sure!

Old 05-18-2013, 09:08 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

I was in your neck of the woods last week; Boulder. Not sure how far that is from Pineland..............

Pocono
Old 05-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
I was in your neck of the woods last week; Boulder. Not sure how far that is from Pineland..............

Pocono
Allan: Way too far, but if I had known you were in the neighborhood, I would have made the effort to get down there. It is about 4.5 hours to Laramie, then another 2.5 to get into Denver. Were you on a business trip?
Pocono likes this.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:45 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Allan: Way too far, but if I had known you were in the neighborhood, I would have made the effort to get down there. It is about 4.5 hours to Laramie, then another 2.5 to get into Denver. Were you on a business trip?
Yes, I had several meeting with an Aurora-based Biotech company. In on Tuesday afternoon and out on Wednesday night. If I'd had more time, I would have PM'd you. I'm on the Board of this company, so I may get out to Boulder from time to time this year. I'll let you know the next time, but 7 hours is a real haul! Might be easier for me to fly to wherever you are (and where there's some good fishing!)

Sorry for the hijack; I'll PM you next time.

Allan
Old 11-10-2013, 12:05 AM

monkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the rough

beautiful flies, not a dud in the bunch

buzz

the universe in a drop of water

Norta Mudzoory
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 PM

monkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the rough

wish I'd gotten in on this swap, soft hackles are my eggs and bacon. my Coleman stove morning coffee maker, my Italian Made Vasque hiking boots
my favorite is what I'm trying to say.
beautiful flies by the way. you guys know the genre.
thanks for the images.

buzz

the universe in a drop of water

Norta Mudzoory
Old 11-13-2013, 12:49 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

Beautiful flies Larry. I got my current swap flies complete now. Guess I can attempt a few of these patterns now that I feel more comfortable with soft hackle.