Borrowing an idea used on other forums. How about a material swap of an unusual nature.
Here's how it works.
1. Swappers must sign on prior to the start of each cycle,each cycle starts and ends with me.
2. Each swapper must mail me a swap item to put in the box to start it.
3. Then each person will receive the box in the rotation of how they joined.
4. Each person then gets to remove one item for each item placed back in the box. ( Maximum of three items....please.)
5. In the box will be a sheet, cross out what you took, and add what you added.
6. Then mail the box to the next person on the list. Posting here when you get the box and when you ship it.
7. To keep it a surprise....... do not post what you add to the box. But feel free to share what you have taken.
8. This swap will have no end.... we will circulate this box as long as people sign on and want to do it. ( Unless we get down to just me and another...then it's just silly.)
9. Remember....nothing gets returned. You put it in the box.....it belongs to the box until someone takes it. They in turn replace it with something else.
How does this sound???????