Nymph Swap Due Date Nov 20, 2009
For those that responded to the swap survey and expressed an interest in tying nymphs, I’ve included your names here, but please confirm you’re still interested, and let me know what you’re tying if/when you know it. Here are the folks with a reserved slot as a result of responding to the poll:
1. Troutbum17- Batman Nymph
2. BlueBird- Bead Head Emerger - RECEIVED
3. Brandy- Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear- RECEIVED
4. Chrisinnewzealand - pattern TBD
5. Hyrgrnd- Pheasnt Tail Nymph-- RECEIVED
6. Jimmie - Bead Head Caddis Larva- RECEIVED
7. Kelkay- Gray Nymph- RECEIVED
8. Kerry Pitt - Czech Nymph _RECEIVED
9. McNerny - Shop Vac- RECEIVED
10. Pocono- Red Fox Squirrel Nymph - RECEIVED
11. Webrx- Girdle Bug - RECEIVED
12. Jbbfly - Chub Special - RECEIVED
For other folks that didn’t participate in the survey, but want to get in on the swap, respond to the thread and we’ll see if we can add you too—splitting the swap in 2 if there is enough interest, or replacing folks that elect to drop out.
I’m thinking a due date of Nov 20 2009 (approx 2 months) should be good- let me know if that works for you too.
I’ll send everyone that confirms/responds my address via PM.