Bass Swap- due date Nov 20, 2009
Hey! Can't forget you warmwater guys and gals.
For those that responded to the swap survey and expressed an interest in tying some warm water stuff for Bass, I’ve included your names here, but please confirm you’re still interested, and let me know what you’re tying if/when you know it. Topwater, deep water, suspending, diving-- anything for mouths large and small
1. Aroostockbasser- TBD
2. Brandy- Water Walker size 8- RECEIVED
3. Kelkay- Gurgler-- RECEIVED
4. Gar- Red Herring - RECEIVED
5. Peregrines- Deer Hair Bass Bug
6. Rmooney-Cork Body Popper - RECEIVED
7. BlueBird- A cool looking minnow- RECEIVED
8. Bamboo10- Soft body Hipp or Sneaky Pete- RECEIVED
9. Diver Dan- Marabou Leech - RECEIVED
For other folks that didn’t participate in the survey, but want to get in on the swap, respond to the thread and we’ll see if we can add you too—adding to fill empty slots, or replacing folks with a reserved space that elect to drop out. The goal will be to have each participant tie a maximum of 12 flies
I’m thinking a due date of Nov 20 2009 (approx 2 months) should be good- let me know if that works for you too.
I’ll send everyone that confirms/responds my address via PM.