The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fast Water Dry Swap, Fall 2009

Both dries and nymphs for the swap ready to ship
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Wow - nice ties. Both yours and Bluebirds.

I better get serious - I started the other night, have 6 done, but I am gonna have to retie a few, can't get the hang of these rubber legs yet, they don't seem to want to stick out from the sides even after knotting them on the hook. But I will get it, i'm nothing if I not stubborn.

d
Old 10-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Everyone,

I need to know if anyone has sent in their flies yet?

Frank
Old 10-27-2009, 06:17 PM

brandy will become famous soon enough

I have for the bass and nymph swap but not yet for this one
Old 10-27-2009, 09:03 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Everyone,

I need to know if anyone has sent in their flies yet?

Frank
Not yet, got 6 decent ones tied up and hope to have the rest by Monday.

Also have 6 tied up for the nymph swap.

d
Old 10-28-2009, 12:09 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Completed, but not shipped Frank. Should we wait for Mark for a shipping address?
Old 10-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Everyone,

The due date for some of the fly swaps that Mark was running is coming up. I hate to bring up the subject but we all know that Mark is absent. Some of you have already sent your flies to Mark and that will work out. Those who have not sent your flies has the choice of sending your flies to Mark, or holding them until he is back on line. I recommend you hold them until we hear from Mark

All of you who know Mark understands that if he could be here he would. I don't know how long before his situation is resolved but I hope everyone can be patient.

Frank
Old 10-31-2009, 03:14 PM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

I have two swaps done, unsent. I am working on the fast water dry swap now. I am going to tie a Rapid River Caddis on a size 12 hook, instead of a foam beetle. I am working on that now. I am almost half done with that one so far.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:44 AM

Hi all, i have been out of town due to my mother passing away. Just got back, will tie up the rest of the fast water and nymphs this week and get them out once we know where to send them. Sorry for the delay but have had other things on my mind the last week or so. I can wait for Mark to get back, I am in no rush and hope whatever issues has kept him offline is resolved in the best way possible. Thoughts and prayers to him.

d
Old 11-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all-

Thanks for bearing with me- it looks like we're still on for Dec 1 as a due date for this swap. So far we have 8 confirmed swappers in this one, so plan on tying up 7 (or 8 if you want one of yours back too). I'll send a PM with my address to all.

Mark