The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 04:25 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Grasshopper Swap Spring 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post
Now please excuse me while I try to visualize a Pink Pookie Hopper....
I know. Sounds goofy-er than they are in person. Here she be Mark........

How to tie the Pink Pookie Hopper Hopper Fishing Blog

We did well with these babies.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Chris and Forrest glad to have you guys are in on this one too.

Forrest the Madam X is a great pattern-- and great for panfish too.

Jimmie- that pink pookie looks deadly-- with a name like that it would have to be.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:20 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Im gonna go nuts and try 2 swaps at once, i want in on this one too. I might either do a club sandwich, a varient of the sandwich or i might even try the new DH Hopper i have seen. Leanign towards the DH since i need to practice the pattern some.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 AM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

Ah, shoot guys, I guess count me in. Pattern TBA. I'll knock them out real early to prevent problems with them in the future. Thinking now, maybe a parachute hopper, yeah, a parachute hopper.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:45 AM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Stl_Geoff and Lancer09 glad to have you both aboard in this one.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM

famill00 will become famous soon enough

I finished up the dozen Madam X's yesterday. I am also doing the Panfish fly swap, so I need to finish those up. Who do I send the flies to?
Old 04-02-2011, 12:53 PM

I'll send out my address to all via PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

Scratch the parachute hopper. I am going to go with a slightly more warm water approach as that is primarily what I fish. While I would like to tell everyone I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised with the results. It should also work well for them wily trouts.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:37 PM

OK, I'll put you down for a "Surprise Hopper"
Old 04-08-2011, 09:44 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold

I'll get in this one.... Put me down for a Letort Hopper.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by famill00 View Post
I finished up the dozen Madam X's yesterday. I am also doing the Panfish fly swap, so I need to finish those up. Who do I send the flies to?
You can send them to me.
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog