For those of you into fishing and swinging wet flies for trout, this ones for you.
Traditional patterns like soft hackles, winged wets, flymphs and new fangled patterns like caddis pupae are examples.
As always new tyers are welcome in this swap, if you have any questions about what qualifies for this swap, or want some suggestions for easy to tie patterns, send me a PM.
I'm thinking a due date of Feb 15 2010.
1. Peregrines- Tup's Indispensible - DONE
2. Fish gypsy- Red Ass -RECEIVED
3. Greenwood- TBD
4. Pocono- Lead Wing Coachman_RECEIVED
5. Joni- something beautiful out of silk and coq de leon - Olive Wisp RECEIVED
6. Jimmie- Mormon Girl RECEIVED
7. BlueDun- Reid's Assassin - RECEIVED
8. Kerry Pitt - Mallard and Claret - RECEIVED
9. Rip Tide - Flymph - RECEIVED
10. ChrisinselwynNZ Nemmos Killer -RECEIVED
11. Catfish- Endrick's Spider