The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 06:57 PM

ChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Basic Box- Trout

Im half way through them and Im going to tie some more this afternoon and hope to get them off with the salmon swap next week end

Chris
Old 02-02-2010, 02:33 PM

pj123 is on a distinguished road

I will tie 12 Woolly Buggers. Where should I send Them?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:30 PM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

mine are done and going out tomorrow...
Old 02-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent Greenwood, I'll let you and Chris know when they get here.

All I spoke to PJ and he's going to sit this one out, but will be in some swaps down the road. He's an enthusiastic young man working on his fly fishing merit badge with the Boy Scouts.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:27 PM

ChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud of

Mark mine are done and will go out today

Chris
Old 03-14-2010, 09:05 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Mark,

I'm right up against the deadline, but I finished my flies up today. They should be in the mail to you posted on the 15th!

Here's a pic that I also posted to another forum on streamers; seems like all I've been tying up for the past 3 months or so are streamers. This pattern is the Milkweed Fly; originally tied with two slips of milkweed seed fiber for the wing; now with white marabou instead.

Click the image to open in full size.

Recipe:

Hook: Mustad 79580, #14
Thread: Uni 8/0, orange
Tail: Wood duck flank
Body: Uni Stretch floss, orange
Rib: Tinsel, flat silver, extra small
Throat: Dry fly hackle, grizzly
Wing: Marabou tips, white
Head: Uni 8/0, black

Better late than never!

Pocono
Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM

quackhead35 is on a distinguished road

Whoa I thought i still had a few more weeks on this one. I was out of town for 33 days and now just got home at 1am . I will tie the rest of flies hopefully tuesday as I have the day off and if everything goes to plan they should be in the mail Wednesday.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:49 AM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Very nice streamer Mark. I look forward to fishing that.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:00 PM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Chris's flies arrived from New Zealand-- great looking stuff as usual-- so we're almost there, just a few more folks to go.

Futuramille- I can't take credit for those streamers- (as much as i'd like to) Those are tied by Allan (Pocono)- he's been on a real roll and has been tying up some beauties for several swaps.

mark
Old 03-18-2010, 08:33 AM

Allan's flies arrived, so we're getting close to done.