The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Basic Box- Trout

I'm giving the postman till Monday, to see if any missing sets arrive. After that flies will be sent out in Tueday's mail.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:05 PM

flytyer_neal has a spectacular aura aboutflytyer_neal has a spectacular aura aboutflytyer_neal has a spectacular aura about

Just got my flies today....we have some very talented tiers here.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

I received mine today also. I would love to go fish them if this nasty wind would ever die down. Thank you all that participated.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 PM

quackhead35 is on a distinguished road

Sorry everyone for missing the date. I got pulled out of town the day after I got back in from town and just got back home today. This is the first time I've been out of town more than 2 weeks and or pulled out twice in that short of time. I had the flies ready to be shipped out but never got to the post office before leaving town. I will make it up in the next swap.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:50 PM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Mine arrived, excellent work everyone. Pleasure sharing with you all. Some are already in my main flybox for this weekend.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:20 PM

hyrgrnd is on a distinguished road

Howdy everyone,

Received my flies in the mail today - what a great selection and what good work. Thanks to Mark for all his work and answering my interminable questions!

Thank you all very much.

Steve
Old 04-16-2010, 08:22 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Got mine, nice ties and thanks Mark for doing yet another swap

d
Old 04-18-2010, 06:41 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from Europe last night; managed to dodge the volcanic eruption in Iceland. My flies were here when I got home. Very nice patterns and ties, everyone - thanks!

Mark, do you want me to photo them and post them to the Fly Swap Pictures sub-forum? Let me know.

Pocono
Old 04-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Allan, thanks for the offer. I've taken the pics and will post them tomorrow when I get back into town.