Ok let see if this works--- I'm thinking this one might be good for Beginning and Intermediate tyers.
The idea is to end up with an assortment of proven trout flies of different types- streamers, nymphs, wets, and dries, 12 flies in total
Sign up for tying 12 of one type of fly - 12 streamers, 12 dries etc. Folks with less experience might want to choose to tie nymphs or streamers, folks with a little more tying under their belt might want to try tying up some dries, but feel free to sign up for any category.
If you can try and choose proven patterns/sizes that would make a good choice for a basic trout box to fish anywhere.
Due date of March 15, 2010
1. Bluebird5 -
2. Packfancjh- Crayfish - RECEIVED
3. Pocono - Milkweed streamer- RECEIVED
4. Flytying_Neal - Prince Nymph RECEIVED
5. Quackhead - TBD
(nymph or dry)
6. Brandy- Emergent Sparkle Pupa size 16 - RECEIVED
7. Greenwood- Soft Hackle
8. Flyfishnflowers - Royal Wulff - RECEIVED
9. Hyrgrnd- Foampy - RECEIVED
10. Webrx - Griffith's Gnat - RECEIVED
11. Chrisinselwyn- NZ Blue Dun - RECEIVED
12. Futuramille- Adams - RECEIVED
If this works, we'll try basic boxes for warmwater (panfish-crappie-bass) and saltwater