The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carp Fly Swap

Bluebird you're in.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the CARP HEX. I think I am going to tie some up in black for the river....cool pattetrn. RAINY's

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:16 PM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

How about a few more folks for this one? Any takers?
Old 12-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops, I just sent you MY dozen yesterday along with 5 mice and a dozen wets (actually you have to add water to make them wet)
AND three different envelopes with postage on them...DANG I am good...LOL
Old 12-30-2009, 08:58 PM

Excellent Joni I'll send you a PM and will update the threads when they get here.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:50 PM

Joni's Hexes are here. Anyone else want to jump in on this?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 AM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Hello Everone, Like bkmasters, I'm a new member and a new Fly tyer...I would like very much to get in on the Swap. I'm so new, I am going to need to research to decide on a Fly pattern for these Carp Fly's. You would think since we have many Carp in Iowa, I would know what they might bit on. This seems like a First Class Forum and I'm happy to be amongst you great people.

Best Regards, Mike (Boser)
Old 01-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Joni,these nymphs are great you're not only an artist with a guitar in hand,could you post or pm me the recipe for a friend of mine?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:02 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Yes! I would love to join. I am a New Member and New Tyer so the Carp Fly or any category will be a challenge. I appreciate the oportunity.

Sorry for the double post. I could not find my earlier post.....

Regards, Boser
Old 01-07-2010, 08:03 PM

flatslandercp has a spectacular aura aboutflatslandercp has a spectacular aura about

Some of you guys that are new to carp fishing might be interested in seeing some of the flies we use here in Kansas for Golden Bones.

Free State Fly Fishers - A Kansas FFF Fly Fishing Club in Lawrence, KS Flies

Go to the "Fly Boxes" for the list, then back to "fly patterns" to see photos and recipes.

Mike's Carp Candy, developed by my friend Mike Grose, is famous within carper circles.

And welcome to the dark side of fly fishing (or at least the edge of it, you won't be all the way there until you become a carp addict). Carp are awesome fly rod fish. Big, hard fighting, and they can be very challenging. And, they are great practice for bonefish and redfish.

Craig