The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 02:51 AM

vsyogi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Redfish and Specs Saltwater Swap

Here's a site where the tyer used prismatic tape and epoxied over it. Looks pretty cool, havent tried it yet because i havent been able to find the tape anywhere.

Tying an Epoxy Spoon Fly
Old 01-03-2010, 08:28 PM
MikeyBob365 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsyogi View Post
Here's a site where the tyer used prismatic tape and epoxied over it. Looks pretty cool, havent tried it yet because i havent been able to find the tape anywhere.

Tying an Epoxy Spoon Fly
i just noticed the date got extended, so i'm gonna try and order the precuts so i can do them a little faster, and they'll look a little more professional
Old 01-07-2010, 10:07 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

Mine are done I will have them to you soon.....K
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Flies from Kerry arrived today. His "Squimps" look like redfish candy!
Old 02-02-2010, 02:42 PM

pj123 is on a distinguished road

I will tie 13 Flies. Where Should I send them?
Old 02-23-2010, 07:41 PM

vsyogi is on a distinguished road

I'm done with my crab flies but really hate how they look, many of them came out with one side trimmed way too short. Would it be to late for me to tie up chartreuse schminnows on a #2? I can have them done and sent out by tomorrow.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:48 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

How is this swap coming along?
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

They'll go out this week--- one way or the other (I sent you a PM)