The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swap for Kids

Flies from Dave and Chris arrived, and another bunch from Micajah and his son arrived.

Micajah could you send me a PM please? Thanks.

mark
Old 03-10-2010, 06:00 AM

hyrgrnd is on a distinguished road

Hi Mark,

Micajah (Cajah) is my grandson. I sent you a PM about all this confusion - along with a much needed apology!

Steve
Old 03-10-2010, 08:34 AM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Steve no problem. Your grandson ties a great looking fly!

mark
Old 03-10-2010, 02:58 PM

Some great looking flies from Boser and his grandson Caiden arrived-
Old 03-23-2010, 10:26 AM

Some great looking flies from Giovanni and Angelica (Brandy's kids) arrived so we're almost there folks.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:15 PM

Flies from Ken's kids arrived today so we're all set. I'll take pics post and mail them out.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:37 PM

jupiter is on a distinguished road

I received the flies today and they look awesome. Thanks for doing this everyone v
Old 04-13-2010, 11:58 AM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

To everyone involved in this "Kids Swap" I would like to really thank you. My grandson , Caiden, is hooked on tying flies. I can see by all the flies that Caiden recieved in the swap that there is some serious talent out there. I let Caiden open his package yesterday and man was he excited, he had to show everyone what neat flies that some of his Swap buddies had tied. He's already to tie more so we'll be busy this weekend.

Again, Thank You to everyone.

Best Regards, Boser
Old 04-13-2010, 03:07 PM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Nathaniel got his flies yesterday too. He enjoyed looking each one over and finding room in his flybox for them.

Great job everyone!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 PM

brandy will become famous soon enough

My kids got theirs yesterday as well. They were really excited. Giovani now has his first fly box stocked and ready to go. Thank you to everyone involved, there are some really great flies. Hopefully Mark will host another so we can do this again.