Some members mentioned that they have kids that are getting into tying---
This swap is open to kids 7-13 years old (or thereabouts) any skill level, no experience necessary.
Let's limit this to 6 flies tied for each kid, with a due date of March 15.
If there's a lot of interest we can do more than one swap, but for now let's limit the amount of flies each kid has to tie.
As an added incentive, if the parent/grandparent can also tie up 6 flies to go with each of their kid's flies, then each kid will get back a baker's dozen flies (I'll throw some in too).
In order to include as many kids as possible, rather than limit it to 6 swappers, I will divide the flies up so that each kid will get six flies tied by other kids and 7 flies tied by adults
Here's who we have so far:
1 Brandy (TBD
) and Giovanni (8 years old) RECEIVED
2. Brandy (TBD
) and Angelica (11 years old) RECEIVED
3. Webrx (Prince) and Chris (8 years old)- Blood Midge RECEIVED
4. Futuremille (Bass Poppers) and Nathaniel (12 years old)- Bass streamers- RECEIVED
5. Flytyer_Neal (Palomino Midges) and Chase (9 years old)- Brassies-RECEIVED
6. Hyrgrnd (son Jim and grandson Micajah (9 years old) - RECEIVED
7. Sperrywater (TBD
) and Chris (11 years old)
8. Sperrywater (TBD
) and Kyle (8 years old)
9. Sperrywater (TBD
) and Jack (5 years old)
10. Boser and grandson Caiden (7 years old) - Griffith's Gnat - RECEIVED