The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Scud or Chironomid swap!

Got mine too, and I echo everything McFly said.
Thanks for all of your efforts Joni.
Time to learn the indicator, Thank You.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:02 PM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Got mine today!

thanks Joni for a great swap. These fly's are all so cool and show lots of nice tying tricks to try. Thanks everyone and tight lines all.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:29 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Joni, First let me thank you for hosting the swap. Your Great! Now let me thank everyone as all the fly's are terrific. I can see we have many.many talented tiers aboard.

Really impressive, Thanks, Boser
Old 06-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine in the mail today, Yahoo! Thanks again Joni for hosting this swap and like everyone has said previously you guys ROCK! You have tied up some outstanding scuds and chironomids............I can't wait to get out on the water and give these bad boys a work out!

Joni: Thanks for the mini slip strike indicator, I'll put that to good use this summer.

Larry

Last edited by mcnerney; 06-12-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:11 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Got mine also - gonna see if I can get a couple wet today!

Thanks Joni!

Great work all these flies are gonna be fun to fish with.

d
Old 06-12-2010, 10:13 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine showed up yesterday. Going to try them all out on my favorite spring creek this afternoon. Thanks everyone, they are all great. Joni, you rock!

Kelly.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 PM

MacFly55 will become famous soon enoughMacFly55 will become famous soon enough

I hope ya'll try to remember to take pictures ... Im curious to know if my fly works or not.. (Im a novice and not sure I do things right)....

good luck ya'll

MacFly
Old 06-12-2010, 02:53 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mac, I'm hitting my favorite spring this afternoon and your's will be the first fly I use

Kelly.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:07 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFly55 View Post
I hope ya'll try to remember to take pictures ... Im curious to know if my fly works or not.. (Im a novice and not sure I do things right)....

good luck ya'll

MacFly
I saw yours. It'll catch fish. Trust me.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:30 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine today. Nice ties, everyone!

Special thanks to our swapmeister, Joni, for getting this all together and out the door to each of us in less than 5 weeks! Thanks also for the slip indicator!

Joni - will take the pic tomorrow and PM to you.

Pocono