The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 11:49 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Big Streamers for Trout Swap

Check in the swap photos section, could probably get Id's there. The tan strip w/ the head is I believe Wovenstoneflys chubby muffin. The other two, might be mine if it was olive and yellow?
Old 10-05-2011, 10:15 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Yeah, that's yours. The tag was laying lose in the box...I call that yellow color "chartreuse". Nice fly.

Did Mark post photos of this swap? Where is the swap photo section? Hmmm...I'll have to look around.

Thanks again everyone. I am scheming for a day off early next week...the past two days have been warm, dark and rainy...really get's my itching.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Swap Photos

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-05-2011, 09:16 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

just got home from huntingtrip got mine in mail today and ya'll done a wonderful job on these ... many thanks.. glade to be apart of this swap for my first one..
Old 10-06-2011, 06:25 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

Fantastic flies ...very impressive tyes. Thank you all for such a great swap!!

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 10-07-2011, 03:23 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulator2 View Post
just got home from huntingtrip got mine in mail today and ya'll done a wonderful job on these ... many thanks.. glade to be apart of this swap for my first one..
How was your hunt? Did you harvest any tying materials?