The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 07:51 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Big Streamers for Trout Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer09 View Post
Love to have you Pocono and Tye, I've got my dozen finished up. I'll get them sent off well before the due date.
i think i'm 1/8th the way there...3 articulated fellas, half way done....half of one quarter is 1/8th, RIGHT??? Should have them out in plenty of time tho!!

Addicted To Vise
Old 07-30-2011, 08:52 AM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

This was the first time I actually tied in steps. I set the connecting lines on all the front hooks then finished the back hook. Then palmered marabou and connected and then finished with a bunch of spinning loop heads. Really helped with the production process.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:18 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

I'll start my Cougars in a day or two.......9/1 is a ways off. Still tying hoppers to lose on the Kennebec!

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 07-31-2011, 05:41 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroostookbasser View Post
I'll start my Cougars in a day or two.......9/1 is a ways off. Still tying hoppers to lose on the Kennebec!
what stretch of the Kennebec you fish?
I was just in Maine a few weeks ago, fished Kennebec at Madison, caught my first brookies there.
Lovely part of the world....

Addicted To Vise
Old 07-31-2011, 06:08 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

Yo Bud...........I'm in Madison!!! Boat Launch is two blocks from me!!

Did you ever fish up above near Solon? Salmon up on that end!!

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 07-31-2011, 06:55 PM

I was only in the area for a week at a conference...i scouted out a few spots and solon was one of them, but the week i was there was a TU youth camp and some of the guys from the local stores i contacted said it would be packed, so i just went to Madison off Father Rasle Road. Caught three nice little brookies on wiggle stoneflies.
Was only out for about 3 hours, but had a great time.

Addicted To Vise
Old 08-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent Tyefly and Pocono, glad to have both of you in this one.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Stimulator2 and Stl_Geoff you guys are in too. PM sent to all!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:42 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

Thanks guys i have mine tied so i will be sending them soon..
Old 08-01-2011, 02:02 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

I guess I better get to work...all the materials are just laying there now, I did get that far. But now it is actually finally fishing season here!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:13 PM

tyler185 is a name known to alltyler185 is a name known to alltyler185 is a name known to alltyler185 is a name known to alltyler185 is a name known to alltyler185 is a name known to all

Glad to see this swap fill up. Im about half way through my flies and cant wait to see what everyone else has tied up.