Winter is fast approaching, which for some on the forum means snow, sleet, frostbite, pneumonia and steelhead. -- Thanks to Gatortransplant for the suggestion!
Any Steelhead fly, especially patterns for winter steelhead in the Great Lakes tribs are good for this swap. In order to encourage new tyers, easier to tie patterns like Eggs, Sucker Spawn, are acceptable for this swap, as are traditional western patterns, tubes etc. (Like the last 2 years, we'll run a another Atlantic/Pacific Salmon and Steelhead Fly Swap after the New Year that will exclude egg patterns.)
Because the holidays are approaching how about a due date of Jan 31, 2012?
1. s. fontinalis - Robinson's Chicken Hawk RECEIVED
2. Gatortrasnsplant - Steelhead Hammer RECEIVED
3. Famill00 - Egg Sucking Leech - RECEIVED
4. HuronRiverDan - TBD
5. Steelhead Junkie - Egg Sucking Leech
6. Peregrines - Something to bounce and something to swing (1 of each)