The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 AM

pab1 is a jewel in the roughpab1 is a jewel in the roughpab1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Small Streamer Swap

I love fishing streamers and using 3-4 weight rods. How about a small streamer swap with hooks sizes around 8-14.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:32 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Small Streamer Swap

While I should probably finish the flies for the swaps I'm already in, I'd jump in this one too, haha.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-28-2011, 06:55 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Me too. Let me know when and where! I'll do a cats whisker

Addicted To Vise
Old 11-28-2011, 08:04 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Pab1, I'm right there with you...it's a lot of fun to fish small streams with small streamers. Count me in, how many players and what about an end date?
Old 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM

pab1 is a jewel in the roughpab1 is a jewel in the roughpab1 is a jewel in the rough

We will need a Swap Coordinator/Leader. I'm hoping we can get 12 members but if we don't reach that number I'd still like to go ahead with the swap. It looks like we have 4 members so far. I'm sure everyone is pretty busy this time of year so I don't want to add stress with too short a deadline. I think January 31st would work but we'll have to verify a date with the coordinator.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

pab1: Send a PM to pergrines (Mark), he is the fly swap coordinator and ask if he would do a small streamer swap. I think this is a great idea!

Larry

Old 11-28-2011, 09:49 PM

famill00 will become famous soon enough

I will play too! I am thinking I will tie up a little buctail streamer....

-Forrest
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
pab1: Send a PM to pergrines (Mark), he is the fly swap coordinator and ask if he would do a small streamer swap. I think this is a great idea!

Larry
PM sent. Thanks mcnerney!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:29 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

i have been hunting hard not much of anything else but i might consider this one if you can get it worked out..
Old 11-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea-- I'll be happy to coordinate- I started a new thread for the swap ( easier to update), but lifted the names of those that expressed an interest and signed you up-- (let me know if you're not in).

The new thread is here: Small Streamer Swap