The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Small Streamer Swap

Some excellent looking Slumpbusters from Phil (Pab1) came in yesterdays' mail
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

Just finished my version of Cats Whisker.Hope this pattern works i have never tied it before..
Thread:Fire Orange
Hook: TMC 300 size 10
15 wraps lead wire .030
Tail: White Marabou with Pearl Crystal Flash
Body: Lime Green Chenille
Wing:strands of Pearl Crystal Flash then White Marabou
Click the image to open in full size.
I'll get these out this week...
Old 12-21-2011, 01:28 PM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good Shannon-- I'll send you a PM when they arrive here.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:15 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

I put them in the mail today should be there sat.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:06 PM

Excellent, I'll update this thread and will send you a PM when they arrive.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:18 PM

Shannon's (Stimulator2) Cat's Whiskers made it here.

Everybody else on track?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:30 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post

Everybody else on track?
On track? I haven't started my chronomids yet, I decided to change my winged-wets a little bit and I haven't started these yet! But not to worry, I am looking forward to the end of the Holiday season and lots of time at the vise.

Feb 1, correct? No problem.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:49 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

mine are done, as are midge 1 and 2. I just have to do finish the winged wets and the great lakes steelhead flies and all will be in the mail. I'm predicting you will have all for the deadline of Jan 10 (Midge1)

Addicted To Vise
Old 12-29-2011, 02:08 PM

Great Eunan and John-- sounds like you guys have been pretty busy. I'll send you a PM when they get here.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:56 PM

Eunan's (S fontinalis) flies came today, another great set.