The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Terrestrial Swap #1, Spring 2012

The lovely Ladies from Chuck (Kayo) made it here and are now out shoe shopping
Old 06-02-2012, 11:57 AM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking Beetles from John (JoJer) are in.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:06 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Did my Beetles make, Mark? It's been a while but I think I sent them with the ants, which I believe you notified me of receiving. Sorry to be so confused, maybe you just haven't updated the list on the first page. No worries.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:43 PM

Yes John, they sure did-- sorry about that, they were in with the Ants you sent them together. I'll update the status in the first post of this thread.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:17 AM

hooked1 will become famous soon enough

Hey All,

I dont want to step on any toes here as I am the "newbe" but,All of the 3 swaps I am in had at least 2 months to complete.That being said,what gives?I know things come up and I have been a day or so late on other forms but we are pushing 3 weeks.In the interest of closing these out I propose that the flies that are in be split up and sent out.Any that show up after should be put aside for donations or auction.
In the future my I also suggest that all swaps be closed out,and sent 1 week after the deadline.It has been my experience that given a day ,2 weeks will be taken.It spreads like a virus.First one,then several people.It is just the nature of the beast. Trust me.The first couple of time somebody sends in a batch of flies and gets nothing in return they will either be on time,opt out,or not sign up.
Remember,this is suppose to be fun.It takes a tremendous commitment on the part of the swap master,Peregrines,to take the time and juggle all of this.Please take the time to be on time and make it as easy as possible for him.

OK I'm off the box
Scott
Old 06-16-2012, 01:28 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

I know at least one member let us know his flies were going to be late. Stuff does happen in life and I appreciated him giving us the heads up.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:13 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Hey swappers! What's the good word on the status of these here swaps? We're creeping into July and almost time to put some of these bugs to use.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:12 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in Montana in 3 weeks. I hope they get to me in time.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Old 06-19-2012, 07:36 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all
Talking Re: Terrestrial Swap #1, Spring 2012

lets divide the flies that are in, and send the late entries back. you snooze you loose
Old 06-19-2012, 07:44 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Or give the extras to Peregrines if he wants them?