03-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Terrestrial Swap #1, Spring 2012
Thanks to Brian (Liphookedau) for suggesting this one--
Summer is fast approaching and soon all kinds of creepy crawler landlubbers will be falling into the streams-- Ants and beetles are great patterns to have in your summer time fly box and drifting one along the bank or under overhanging tree branches is a good way to whistle up a fish or two during the summer when nothing is hatching. And sometimes they do the trick when trout are feeding on Tricos or other tiny stuff.
Ant, beetle, inch worm, hopper, cricket etc patterns are all fair game for this swap
Due date June 1, 2012
With 15 swappers if everyone ties up 14 flies you'll each get back 14 - one from each of the other tyers.
1. Liphookedau - Foam Beetle RECEIVED
2. La_jolla1 - McPhail Jungle Beetle RECEIVED
4. willamhj- Foam Beetle RECEIVED
5. fire instructor - Fat Head Beetle RECEIVED
6. hooked1- Loran's Cicada RECEIVED
7. dean_mt - beetle RECEIVED
8. theboz - Speetle - RECEIVED
9. Mudbug - Foam Cracker Ant RECEIVED
10. kayo - Lady Bug RECEIVED
11. JoJer - Foam Hopper- RECEIVED
12. Futuramille- Green Oak Worm
13. Scooby Scott
14. tbblom - Canyon Hopper RECEIVED
15. Silver Creek- Hard Bodied Acrylic Ant RECEIVED
Last edited by peregrines; 06-06-2012 at 01:35 PM.