The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 09:29 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Mayfly Drake Fly Swap

I better get on it..not started mine yet, though they are a fast tie, so should be able to knock them out and ship them by the weekend - once i get the salmon fly outta my vise.

Addicted To Vise
Old 05-15-2012, 01:24 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Mine should be arriving anytime now with Flies for The 2 other Swaps unless they are on a slow Plane,I am looking foward to Mark's postings of The Pics as well as The Flies.

Eunan, Even though I haven't Tied Salmon Flies for a long time they are pretty fidgety & time consuming,you'll just have to ask Santa for another Vise,I find most of The Dries easiest to Tie these days with my Finger problems.
Cheers.

Brian.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:27 PM

hooked1 will become famous soon enough

All 3 swaps done and in the mail Tuesday.

Scott
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

I'm a bit concerned whether mine & The other Flies for the other two swaps have arrived as I sent them on the 3rd,I've shot a Pm to Mark.
Brian.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:20 AM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold

Guys - I had exchanged an idea for another swap back around a month ago. I got my last reply from him om May 5, when he replied "Sorry Rick, I've been sick as a dog. After I mail out some swaps I'll add this one.".

I haven't heard from him since, and as best I can tell, he hasn't posted since that same day, and his last activity is listed as May 12. Very unusual for him, as he's a "regular"....

I'm hoping that he's doing better, but maybe it's time to send some good thoughts or mojo, prayer, or whatever your beliefs, his way.

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky
Old 05-27-2012, 08:45 AM

tamster321 will become famous soon enoughtamster321 will become famous soon enough

I was wondering where is has been myself. I did send him a pm about 3 weeks ago and he hasnt responded. So, I will be thinking about him! I hope everything is ok.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:55 PM

Ard's has posted that he's been in touch with Mark & he will be back on Deck Tuesday.
Brian.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:12 AM

tamster321 will become famous soon enoughtamster321 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Ard's has posted that he's been in touch with Mark & he will be back on Deck Tuesday.
Brian.
That is good news. Thank you.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for bearing with me-- back in town to a pile of packages from folks including flies from Fire Instructor, Tamster321, Hooked1, Famill00, Liphookedau, and Watson
Old 05-29-2012, 02:08 PM

I'm glad you're are back and hope all is well with your family.

Looking forward to getting everyonea flies back!