The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 04:38 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Time for a fly swap!!!!!!

Allan great fly! Pocono Pines Post Office is all that's left in that shopping center now . Naomi is frozen already but the streams are starting to look good!
Looks like the swap is in great shape to be on time!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 11-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I'll second the "Great Fly" to you Allan, very nicely done.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Poc, you sure tie a purdy fly! That thing is sexy. I can't wait to see all these flies.
theboz likes this.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:22 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future

Scott (hooked1) got you! Very nice! Only 2 to go and I'll ship out!
brookfieldangler likes this.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:49 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Allan great fly! Pocono Pines Post Office is all that's left in that shopping center now . Naomi is frozen already but the streams are starting to look good!
Looks like the swap is in great shape to be on time!
Thanks!

When you're in the PP Post Office, say "hi to Linda and Gracie for us. They'll remember my wife, Marty and, perhaps, me, too. I think that the old Postmaster, Fred, retired just before they closed the IGA.

The lower Tunk always fished well late in the season. We belonged to the Lake Naomi Club and used to access it starting just on the other side of the 423 bridge; below the dam, and then fish on down into the conservation area. Then we'd come out on Rt. 940. The upper Tunk; before it empties into the lake, fished well in the early season.

Pocono
Old 11-07-2012, 07:44 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Allan, love that PTN variant too, my fly is also essentially a PTN variant, which I also did not toe-tag... sorry guys! I'll include a materials list with a photo of one! Hope they show up quick John!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-07-2012, 07:49 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

Dang, I knew I was forgetting something- and that something was toe tags. I always toe tag in swaps, but I forgot this time.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:52 PM

I will say hello as I have to go there for my son while hes at school in WV. I have access to the Tunk where it comes down by Hennigers on old 940. Great stream full of surprises!
Going to the Pocono Preserves piece of the Toby tomorrow if the Noreaster bombs like it's supposed to. Good water in there now should be interesting!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM

Allan and AJ your in! Wow great nymphs! That's everyone!
Thank you everyone for being on time and participating in this swap! I think you all will be very impressed with the results!
I'll be sending everything out tomorrow so you should be getting them by next week!
Again thanks all
John
williamhj and ted4887 like this.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:25 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Whew! I was hoping the USPS wouldn't let me down.

John, thanks for hosting a great swap!

Pocono